Tibetan Nine-Eye Natural Dzi Bead Necklace Drop Choker
In order to provide you with the optimal shopping experience, all of our products are made by master craftsmen using only high-quality materials. Every product has its own unique positive meaning. We hope these meaningful items will bring you good luck and positive change 💕
Nine-Eye Dzi Bead 💕 Wealth 💕 Good Health 💕 Power 💕 Protection 💕 Blessings 💕
Dzi beads are a type of stone bead worn as part of a necklace or bracelet. Dzi beads are precious jewelry in Tibetan culture which are usually used as protective amulets. Dzi beads are believed to attract local protectors, dharmapalas or deities or maybe beneficial ghosts, ancestors or even bodhisattvas. For these reasons, Dzi beads are always treated with respect in Tibetan culture. The Nine-Eye Dzi Bead is the symbol of The Nine Planets. It is said to encompass the activity of the universe and the wisdom of humanity. Nine-eyed beads are the most popular of all dzis, bringing all kinds of luck and blessings including; protection, good health, purifying negative energy, as well as expanding one's intelligence and wisdom. It is also believed to help investors with the successful development of new ideas resulting in increased wealth.
• Item Type: Dzi Pendant & Rope Chain
• Colors: Black, White
• Gender: Unisex
• Material: Nine-Eye Dzi Bead, Agate
1) Products are made of natural materials, please remove the product before sleeping or washing.
2) The specifications are manual measurements and our products are handmade, so please allow for slight deviations.
3) Our products are handmade and natural, therefore the colors may vary slightly from the ones pictured.
4) The materials used in all our products are environmentally friendly.